Join us for Lunch at The Recreation Bistro x Bottleshop on Sunday 25th of Novmeber at 12:30pm.
- Champagne and Gougere (french choux pastry and comte)
- A pair of Red Edge Tempranillo's served with Chicken liver parfait, rhubarb and soda bread
- A pair of Red Edge Estate Shiraz's served with roasted Pork Belly, sugar loaf cabbage and apple
- A pair of Red Edge 71 block Shiraz's served with slow roasted Lamb Shoulder, boulangere potato and spring vegetables
- The 2009 LVB served with Dark chocolate mousse, praline crunch and hazelnut ice cream
Canapés, Champagne, four courses, seven Red Edge wines, tasting notes
A word of warning, if you taste all that will be offered the amount will exceed a bottle per person, so please kindly catch public transport or organise a lift